02 January 2007

Reminiscence 2006

2006 has been a bountiful year, lots of travelling, interesting experiences and achievements; the most significant would be getting my Open Water Diver certification (finally).
I believe I hit a record high of travels :p
After doing my Open Water at Pulau Tioman, managed to squeeze in a few more dives at Pulau Tenggol (Kuala Trengganu) and Pulau Redang; brought my mum and mum-in-law to Cameron Highlands (haven't been there for at least 20 years); ventured to Beijing on a work-related trip; went on a shopping frenzy in Bangkok; made a couple of random trips to Bintan and more Malaysia; and the most memorable, paid tribute to my favourite city, Tokyo. And besides travelling, not to forget the spas, food and shopping! Will try to log in some of these.
That said, a remarkable year which I am thankful for. Certainly hope 2007 will just be as colourful!

No comments:

Post a Comment