24 February 2008

Meme - 5 facts about myself

I've been tagged by Mimosa's Diary for a meme! Although I have seen memes in other blogs, I have never been tagged before so was pleasantly surprised :) The thing is, I also don't know other bloggers and rarely leave any comments at other blogs. This would be an opportunity for me to get to know more bloggers. Just hope that the bloggers being tagged won't mind.

The Meme rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Five facts about myself:
1.
I always enjoy cooking but never gotten down to baking until March 2007 where I attended Joycelyn’s Cupcake Workshop at Shermay’s Cooking School. Since then, been attending classes regularly. I guess this new found interest is a way of de-stress as I discover that baking is rather therapeutic.

2. I am quite a procrastinator, especially when it comes to things I have to do but don’t enjoy. Maybe I am just plain lazy :p

3. My choices of therapy include shopping, sleeping, eating, going to spa, baking, going on vacation/getaways, mahjong… secretly I aspire to be a tai tai :p

4. I love Japan - the food, shopping, zakka, packaging, creativity, gracious people, onsen, traditional ryokan with cozy futon…

5. My dream is to own a zakka shop cum café.

Five bloggers I would like to tag:
1. masak-masak
2. evan's kitchen ramblings
3. honey and clover
4. zakka life
5. Veronica's Test Kitchen

2 comments:

  1. I did a little post on my site for the meme if you want to check it out.

    jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me daydreamer. I have done this meme before or something similar... here is the link :

    http://kitchenmusings.typepad.com/my_weblog/2007/02/5_things_you_do.html

    ReplyDelete